ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Sunday, December 4, 2011

ICU need your help

Dear friends
If you have received a bag or been affected by this ministry in any way and would be willing to tell your story please let me know. I am honored that a local new channel has contacted me about spotlighting The ICU Ministry. It will be filmed Thursday the 8th December starting around 1030am at the Byron depot it is our regular workshop. They are interested in what we do as well as hearing stories from folks we touch. We deliver hundreds of bags a year and we don't get a chance to know those families. So if you or someone you know could help make this story let me know. Also if you want to come help that day all volunteers are wanted. I will be there set up around 930am Thanks for your time and may god continue to bless us all.

Para
214-5560
icukits@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment