ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

family we helped


we helped a family for the holidays a young mom with 2 small kids (4 and 6) who's sister passed away in a ICU back in June leaving behind 2 kids(3 and 5) so now this girl is raising 3 - 4 -5 - and 6 yr olds. WOW is right. we all pinched in and either bought or gave funds I delivered to their home Tuesday before Christmas. I got there the kids were upstairs all the gifts were wrapped and in bags when I got them all inside they flew down the stairs the 3 yr old grabbed me around the leggs I sat down on the couch and she climbed in my lap put her hand on my face and looked up at me with those big eyes and said ( are you santa clause) I almost lost it i replied im a helped we laughed and talked the little boy asked did I fly in on a sleigh I said yes but landed at the airport and borrowed a truck it was the cuties thing I ever saw. Then the lady showed me photos of her sister and the little 3 yr old said that's my mom she passed away she in heaven what a precious child
it was an honor to be apart of their Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment