ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

God is always listening

Last Friday I delivered bags to the hospital while there I was told from one of the regular girls at the desk that she was upset and feeling that people were not appreciated of the bags they seem to go threw and take what they want and leave the rest I told her that I wasn't happy to hear that but that I couldn't quite making them because if we help anyone that its worth it. I left and discussed this issue with my hubby later that weekend. Feeling down about it I went on with my regular routine.
Monday morning I received an email from a fellow who had spent the night in the ICU waiting area and wanted to thank me for the wonderful bag after his sweet comments he stated that he didn't use some of the items so he left them for someone else to use::::

Well GOD will keep you straight it wasn't that they were not appreciated it was that they are sensitive to others and don't want to waste our hard work.

That same morning I received an phone call from an Albany woman that wanted to say thank you she discovered the bags at 5 am in the morning, since she didn't need the blanket or pillow she left them neatly beside the other bags.

Sorry God I will do better with my thinking and go positive unstead of negative next time!
Lesson learned
para

No comments:

Post a Comment