ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Venture

I'm am excited about a new venture that I am embarking on. But I will need info from others to accomplish this mission. I am looking for people in need. If you know such individuals or family's email me or call with their request. Some examples would be as follows::

Need home cooked meal delivered
Need an error ran for them
Need a card sent to cheer them up
Need a visit or hug

This is a beautiful world we live in. And times are hard so its easy to get overwhelmed or depressed. So I want to help in some small way Little things do matter. This is in the early stages of my Venture but my plans are to do at least one good deed a week I will set one day aside to do something for somebody. But I need some request I cant get to everyone one of them I'm sure but small steps. I want to get the request and fulfill as many as I can under cover. I wont tell who requested unless you want them to know. Sometimes we all need a little help but would be embarrassed for folks to know so the low profile will help keep their pride. So let me know if you know of a deserving person. I cant do everything but heres some of my passions

Seniors
sewing
cooking
TALKING
fellowship
surprising
just to name a few

Thanks for you time and helping me make someones day.


Para Vinson
478-214-5560
ICUKits@gmail.com
Helping Hands
DBA Byron Bobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment