ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Date Change

Hope everyone is doing well. And enjoying this beautiful weather. I wanted to update you I'm still not feeling well and this Thursday they have scheduled me for yet another test that I understand will have me feeling not so up to par afterwords and the Lions Club will be having their meeting also that evening and they need to get into the depot earlier that normal so I have decided to cancel this Thursday and then do 2 Thursdays in a row to make it up so

The next workshop is

Thursday October 28th 12-5pm
Thursday November 4th 12-5pm with the days getting shorter I will start and hour earlier.
I hope to see you all next workshop have a blessed week

PS ICU WILL BE SELLING P-NUTS THIS SATURDAY FOR THE CHILI COOK OFF STARTS AT 2pm IN JAILHOUSE ALLEY AT THE PARK BY THE OLD JAIL

ITEMS NEEDED

TOOTH BRUSH
TOOTH PASTE
SHAMPOO
CONDITIONER
BIBLES

No comments:

Post a Comment