ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise the lord

I received a envelope in the mail on Monday from a lady in Milledgeville enclosed was a donation no note just a check that noted Thanks.


Then on Tuesday I received another envelope from a lady from Warner Robins enclosed was a thank you note and read

My Friend,
I am a DAUGHTER to a patient who was in ICU at the medical Center(April 26-30th) I too was there 3 weeks & 3 more in Hospice in Perry.
My mother died June 5th in hospice "MATTIE NASH"
We used your pillow to rest my moms swollen hands on.(I HAVE IT NOW TO CRY ON)
I was very tired & bewildered when we had to move mom 4 times God knew what had to be, but not me. Our last move god arranged for me to meet up with a very close friend and co-worker. Before I signed the papers. She was working at hospice. We cling ed and cried she was my "SPECIAL ANGEL" there she prayed with me held me when I needed it and let me know what was next.
God bless you & your ministry
Myrtice Pieceno

she enclosed a donation. God rest the sole of Ms NASH

God please be with these special ladies as they go down the path from their ICU experience and thank you lord for my path of this ICU ministry. I am blessed just to be a part of these special families and I pray that you allow me to continue to touch lives till the day I come home to you.
Your humble servant
para

No comments:

Post a Comment