ICUKits@Gmail.com

MOTTOS

Spend your life Paying it forward!!!!!!!
Everyone is GODS Somebody

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

delivery

At last weeks workshop we completed 62 bags/ It was a great day me- Karla-Kenneth Micheal-and Glenda all helped. The Macon Telegraph stopped by to do a story on our group. It will come out in today's paper. On Tuesday the 13th I delivered the bags to the hospitals in Macon. Its amazing my car was loaded and after I went around to the folks in the waiting room it only left about a dozen extra for days to come so we need to sew sew sew. I spoke to the Coliseum hospital about maybe doing a workshop at the hospital and getting the employees involved. I can feel we are doing a great service for our community.

Love to all

Para

spend your days passing it on!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment